Board of Policy: Corner of our National Coalition of Afghanistan (NCA)
This division of the NCA has a large number of members consisting of experts in different fields and those very familiar with our history. It meets regularly to discuss issues and current affairs. As well, different committees work on various topics. The main tasks that the Board of Policy is assigned are:
1) Discuss, review and develop the charter of the Reform and Partnership Team (aka the platform).
2) Review developed documents with experts.
3) Finalize documents with running mates.
4) Provide possible talking points with media, for the candidate and other top officials.
5) Provide points for speeches in conferences, for the candidate and other top leaders. Also attend some conferences on behalf of the Team.
6) Respond to various questionnaires such as regarding human rights, from organizations and civil society.
7) Respond to international requests for information.
8) Help prepare media spokespersons.
9) Help members understand our positions.
10) Liaise with civil society and other political parties not yet with us.
11) Learn about and understand rivals.
12) Develop meaningful slogans and campaign themes.
13) Help develop structure of the campaign.
14) Help the legal team with understanding our principles, ideas and concepts.